Friday 29 March 2013

You Know You're Insanely Bored When You....


1) Update your blog with posts-such as this.
2) Google the word ‘Google’ and then Google images on it.



3) Start taking Random quizzes on the internet.
4) Find posts, such as this, hilarious!
5) Use Office Stationery to make rockets, use all the pins in the stapler, and waste other useless office stuff.



6) Start humming ‘Justin Bieber’ songs.
7) Reminiscence the ‘FUN’ days you had back in college.
8) Stare at a random profile on Facebook.
9) Start pinging random person in the office.
10) Open your official mail box, every five minutes. 



11) Don't find the blog ‘theoatmeal.com’ funny.
12) You’d want to list some more jobless stuff you do, when you get bored.




But, I’m going to stop here.

And bore myself all day I guess,.. :|  

3 comments:

  1. WTF! You actually hummed Justin Beiber's songs? What's wrong with you? :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea!
    Boredom crept in,.. and without me realizing,..
    I started humming his song !
    I stopped though,.. as soon as I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... It proved to be an apt post for the reason being I read when I was hell bored :D
    Nice it was :)


    http://simplysaid22.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete